Insert the necessary word in the blanks:
1) First the Director of the Company raised the prices.Then he understood it was a wrong … .
2) Whatever your … is you should retrieve a considerable income from your business.
3) … has never been a strong point of this government.
4) He reads all political articles in newspapers and watches all the news. He is very intrested in … .
5) Starting from recent years the President is given to economics rather than … of his country.
6) The guerillas disapproved of the… of the Foreign Ministry to refuse talking to terrorists who seize hostages.
7) The soaring prices are the display of the new … to withdraw from imposing fixed prices by the government.
8) The task group appointed by the Treasurey adhered to the … of relief cuts, which faced the disapproval of people.
9) The long-term … of the Government is aimed at overcoming the effects ofcrisis.
10) Not being interested in … , he preferred to stay out of Government.
Keys 1) policy 2) policy 3) politics 4) politics 5) politics 6) policy 7) policy 8) policy 9) policy 10) politics