ГЛАВНАЯ страница | Регистрация | Вход| RSS Пятница, 19.04.2024, 03:26

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: philantrop  
Форум » ФОРУМ » Форум английской школы » Топики (для учителей и учеников)
Топики
f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 20:48 | Сообщение # 1
Генералиссимус
Статус: Offline
My pet - моё домашнее животное
My pet

Топик расчитан на младшие классы.
Last year I had a pet. It was a hamster. It’s name was Marusia. It was very funny. I liked to play with it. I gave it carrot and cabbage, but it liked seeds and cheese. It lived in his cage for three months but then it ran away and we didn’t find it. I was very unhappy. I don’t have a pet now.

My pet 2

I have got a dog. His name is Rambo, but we call him Ram. He is very big and he is black. But he is not angry, he likes children and he likes to play very much. He doesn't like drunk people and cats. We go for a walk every day and he runs with me and with cats. He likes to eat meat, but he doesn't like vegetables. I like my pet very much.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 20:49 | Сообщение # 2
Генералиссимус
The ruffed lemur - Пушистый лемур
The ruffed lemur is the largest lemur, weighing 3.5 - 4.5 kg (7.7 - 10 lb). Its head and body length is about 50 cm (20"), and its tail is about 60 cm (24") long. Ruffed lemurs get their name from the long, thick hair on their ears. There are two subspecies: the black-and-white ruffed lemur and the red ruffed lemur. The two subspecies are generally similar but differ significantly in their coloration and where they are found. The pelages of both subspecies are long and luxuriant. The pelage of the black-and-white ruffed lemur predominantly consists of different-sized patches of black and white, while that of the red ruffed lemur is mostly red, with a black crown and a white nape.

The ruffed lemur lives in primary and secondary rain forests in eastern Madagascar. The ruffed lemur is entirely vegetarian, eating mainly fruit with supplemental leaves, nectar and seeds. Fruit comprises a larger percentage of its diet than is the case for any other lemur. The ruffed lemur is an arboreal forest dweller. It prefers to spend time in the top layers of the canopy. Almost exclusively diurnal, the ruffed lemur is most active early in the morning and in the late afternoon and evening. A female ruffed lemur does not carry her offspring on her stomach or back like most primates. Rather, unlike any other primate in the world, a female ruffed lemur gives birth and leaves her young in a nest made from twigs, leaves and vines, generally 10 - 20 m (33 - 66') above the ground.

The social structure of the ruffed lemur is variable - groups can include 1 male and 1 female, multiple males and females, or aggregations of smaller groups. In some areas of Madagascar, the animals are found in small groups of 2 - 5 individuals. In other areas, loose affiliations of between 18 and 32 animals occupy home ranges around 60 hectares (150 acres) in size. Females are the driving force in group dynamics and are always dominant over males. The social system changes depending on the season and the quality of the habitat. Ruffed lemurs will form larger groups during the wet season when food is plentiful, and disperse during the dry season in search of scarce fruit.

Ruffed lemurs are confined to eastern rain forest regions of Madagascar and appear to be uncommon to rare throughout their range. The Antainambalana River in northeastern Madagascar separates the ranges of the two subspecies. Black-and-white ruffed lemurs were originally found in most forested areas along the entire east coast of Madagascar. Currently, the distribution of the black-and-white subspecies is poorly known, particularly at the northern limits. The red ruffed lemur appears to be restricted to the Masoala Peninsula in northeastern Madagascar. The ruffed lemur is threatened by deforestation and by hunting and trapping for food and the pet trade.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 20:51 | Сообщение # 3
Генералиссимус
THE TRETYAKOV GALLERY
The Tretyakov Gallery, founded by Pavel Mikhailovich Tretyakov (1832-1989), a Moscow merchant and art patron, is a national treasury of Russian pre-revolutionary and Russian art.
The Gallery’s centenary was widely celebrated throughout Russia in May 1956. Tretyakov spent his life collecting the works of Russian painters which reflected the spirit and ideas of all progressive intellectual of his day. He began his collection in 1856 with the purchase of «Temptation» (1856) by N.Shilder and «Finnish Smugglers» (1853) by V.Khudyakov. These paintings are on permanent exhibition. In order that his collection better reflect the centuries-old traditions of Russian art he acquired works of various epochs and also began a collection of antique icons. Tretyakov was one of the few people of his time who realised the great intrinsic value of ancient Russian art. He was on friendly terms with many progressive , democratic Russian painters, frequenting their studious, taking an active interest in their work, often suggesting themes for new paintings, and helping them financially. His collection grew rapidly; by 1872 a special building was erected to house it.
Tretyakov was aware of the national importance of his vast collection of Russian art and presented it to the city of Moscow in 1892, thus establishing the first museum in Russia. An excerpt from his will reads: «Desirous of facilitating the establishment in my beloved city of useful institutions aimed at promoting the development of art in Russia, and in order to hand down to succeeding generations the collection I have amassed I hereby bequeath my entire picture gallery and the works of art contained therein, as well as my half of the house, to the Moscow City Duma. By special decree of the Soviet Government, Issued on June 3 1918 and signed by V.I. Lenin, the Gallery was designated one of the most important educational establishments of the country. It was also decreed that the name of its founder be retained in honour of Tretyakov’s great services to Russian culture.
The Gallerie’s collection has grown considerably in the years since the Revolution. In 1893 it consisted of 1805 works of art, but by 1956 the number had increased to 35276.The early Russian Art department and the collections of sculpture and drawings were considerably enlarged, and an entirely new department- Soviet Art- was created. By a Government decision of 1956, a new house is to be built for the Gallery within the next few years.
At present, the more interesting and distinctive works, tracing the development of Russian art through nearly ten centuries, are exhibit in the Gallery’s 54 halls.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 20:58 | Сообщение # 4
Генералиссимус
Art galleries of London
Speaking about art galleries of London we should first of all mention The National Gallery, The National Portrait Gallery and The Tate gallery.
The National Gallery contains one of the richest collections of paintings in the world. The range of the collection is wide. It represents all the leading schools of European painting from the 13th to early 20th centuries, for example pictures of Rembrandt, Turner, Monet, Picasso, Van Gogh and other great masters. Another gallery is the National Portrait Gallery where there are oil paintings, water colors, drawings and sculptures. The Gallery constantly changes displays and holds the annual portrait competition for young artists. The Tate Gallery is one of London's best-known art galleries, opened with the financial support of Sir Henry Tate, who also gave a collection of 65 paintings. The Gallery contains a unique collection of British paintings from the 16th century to the present day. It regularly holds special exhibitions. The most famous museums in Britain are the Victoria and Albert Museum and the British Museum. The Victoria and Albert museum is one of the world's outstanding art museums. It is situated in south central London. The museum was given its present name in honor of Queen Victoria and her husband Prince Albert. The British Museum has a priceless collection of antiquities from almost every period and every part of the world. It houses collections of drawings, coins, medals and ethnography. Stanley Spencer is one of the most original of modern British artists. He was a painter of imaginative and religious subjects, landscapes and occasional portraits. "Swan Upping" is one of Spencer's best known pictures. This painting has an air of lightened reality; the light reflected from the water suggests moonlight, yet events take place in the foreground in daylight. There is anxiety in the immobilized swans and the face of the woman on the bridge, a mood enhanced by the serrated edges of the clouds and the flame-like branches of the tree on the right. An ordinary scene made to appeal extraordinary. Spencer's works are well represented in the Tate Gallery collection and the exhibition reveals the full range of his output, from early drawings done while still a student to his late self-portrait, painted a few months before his death in 1959.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 20:59 | Сообщение # 5
Генералиссимус
Art in my life (museums)
Art plays an important role in the life of a man and sometimes it is next to impossible to live without it. It is natural that the first thing that comes to my mind at the mention of the word ‘art’ is museums.
A museum is a stock of the world’s masterpieces, it is the place, where you can enrich knowledge, you can look at the achievements of mankind, you can satisfy your aesthetic taste. Museums give the possibility to be always in touch with the past and every time discover something new for yourself. Besides, museums play an important role in the life of any nation. A museum is just the right place to find out lots of interesting things about history, traditions and habits of different peoples. One may find in museums papers, photos, books, scripts, works of art, personal things of famous people etc. All this helps us to better understand historical events, scientific discoveries, character and deeds of well-known personalities.
I think museums somehow effect the formation of personality, his outlook. Every educated person is sure to understand the great significance of museums in our life, especially nowadays, when after the humdrum of everyday life you may go to your favourite museum, relax there with your body and soul and acquire inner harmony and balance.
I am a regular museum-goer. In fact I visited no less than 20 museums. Among them: the Louver, the National Gallery, the Shakespeare House in Stratford-on Avon, the Oxford story exhibition, Museum of Reading, Madam Tussaud’s Exhibition, the Tretyakov Gallery and others. We can hardly find a town in our country without its «Fine Arts» Museum.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:02 | Сообщение # 6
Генералиссимус
UN peace-keeping forces. (Миротворческие силы ООН.)
Peace-keeping is one of the ways the UN help to maintain international peace and security. In the UN contest, peace-keeping has been defined as the use of multinational forces under United Nations command, to help control and resolve conflicts between hostile states and sometimes between hostile communities within a single state. It is a technique pioneered by the UN – the soldier is a catalyst for peace rather than an instrument of war.
United Nations peace-keepers are either unarmed observers or lightly-armed forces. They can observe a situation and report to the Secretary-General or investigate violations or patrol buffer zones.
Peace-keeping operations are only established within the countries involved.
Some of the peace-keepers are regular soldiers, others are reservists. A normal tour of duty lasts six months to a year.
The requirements of peace-keeping can be very different from those of normal soldiering – diplomacy and tact are needed more than combat skills.

перевод

Поддержание мира - один из способов ООН обеспечения безопасности во всем мире. В рамках ООН, поддержание мира было определено как использование многонациональных сил под командованием Организации Объединенных Наций, помощь в управлении конфликтами и решении вопросов между враждебными государствами и иногда между враждебными сообществами в пределах единого государства. Это - техника, изобретенная ООН - солдат – как катализатор для мира, а не инструмент войны.

Силы по поддержанию мира ООН – это либо безоружные наблюдатели либо легко вооруженные силы. Они могут наблюдать за ситуацией и сообщать Генеральному секретарю или исследовать нарушения и патрулировать буферные зоны.
Операции по поддержанию мира проводятся только в установленных пределах вовлеченных стран.
Часть сил по поддержанию мира - регулярные солдаты, остальные - резервисты. Обычный срок военной обязанности длится от шести месяцев до года.
Требования к поддержанию мира могут очень отличаться от таковых в нормальной военной службе - дипломатия и такт необходимы больше чем боевые навыки.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:04 | Сообщение # 7
Генералиссимус
My Working Day (с переводом)
My working day begins early. I get up at six o’clock, air the room and make my bed. Then I go to the bathroom where I wash, brush my teeth. Then I have breakfast. It may be a cup of tea or coffee and a sandwich. Then I leave home. I get to service by bus. It takes me twenty minutes to get there. When I get to the place I take off my coat and hat, leave them in the cloak-room and start doing my duties. As a rule I have dinner at work in the canteen or sometimes if I have no time I can drink a cup of tea in my private office. If I have some spare time I look through the latest newspapers and magazines on medicine. Normally I have a lot to do at work so I have no much spare time and get really tired at the end of the day, so after it I go straight home, take a bath or a shower, have a light supper and go to bed. Sometimes, if I finish early I can meet with my friends or watch TV at home or listen to music. I like my work.
Мой Рабочий день

Мой рабочий день начинается рано. Я встаю в шесть часов, проветриваю комнату и застилаю кровать. Потом я иду в ванную, где я умываюсь, чищу зубы. Затем я завтракаю. Это может быть чашка чая или кофе и бутерброд. Потом я уезжаю из дома. Я еду на службу на автобусе. Мне требуется двадцать минут, чтобы добраться туда. Когда я добираюсь до места, я снимаю пальто и шляпу, оставляю их в раздевалке и начинаю выполнение своих обязанностей. Как правило, я обедаю на работе в столовой или иногда, если у меня нет времени, я могу выпить чашку чая в своем кабинете. Если у меня есть немного свободного времени, я просматриваю последние газеты и журналы по медицине. Обычно у меня много работы, и, следовательно немного свободного времени и я действительно устаю в конце дня, поэтому после работы я иду прямо домой, принимаю ванну или душ, съедаю легкий ужин и ложусь спать. Иногда, если я заканчиваю рано, я могу встретиться с друзьями или посмотреть телевизор дома или послушать музыку. Я люблю свою работу.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:05 | Сообщение # 8
Генералиссимус
Sport in Australia
A lot of Australians think you shouldn't worry too much
about life.
But some things in life are really important, and to many
Australian men, one of these things is sport. It's something
they don't joke about. Sport matters. In pubs, clubs and even
at work you'll often find men who can talk about only one
thing — sport.

Australians are lucky. They have a perfect climate, and
an endless amount of land. They have wonderful waves foi
surfers on their beaches. They also have a strong wish to
win. Put these together and you get a lot of good sportsmen
and women. In fact, Australia has a very high number of
world champions, in all kinds of sports, for a country of only
16 million people.

Around the country you'll find plenty of opportunities for
golf, squash, tennis, trail riding (horse or motorcycle), fishing
and so on. Surfing is almost a religion for many Australians
who follow the waves around the country and there are a
number of important surfing contests.

You'll find football of assorted types including the unique
Australian Rules Football. Then, there's motor racing and
motorcycle racing, horse racing, yacht racing, cricket matches
and lots more.

The best thing, of course, is to play sport yourself. But if
you can't, or you don't want to, then you can watch other
people doing it. Every year, more than 100,000 people go to
the final of Australian Rules Football. Crowds of more than
90,000 watch the big cricket matches against India, Pakistan,
New Zealand and England.
There are sport happenings and holidays in Australia year
round. Here are some of them.
In February there's Regatta Day with boat races and other
water activities.
In June in Darwin the Beer Can Regatta takes place when
there are boat races for boats constructed entirely out of
beer cans — there are plenty of those in the world's beer
drinking capital.
In August in the Northern Territory camel racing is on in
Alice Springs, arid then the Apex Rodeo is held, one of the
biggest rodeo in Australia — the town fills up with cowboys.

Meanwhile in Sydney, Australians biggest race takes place
with 25,000 competitors running the 14 km from Hyde Park
to Bondi Beach in the city ace. It is a public holiday in Victoria
but the whole country shuts down for the three minutes or so
which the race takes.
In December the Sydney-Hobart Yacht Race starts on the
26th, a fantastic sight as the yachts stream out of the harbour
and head south.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:07 | Сообщение # 9
Генералиссимус
My School - Моя школа
My school is a three-storeyed building.

It is quite big with sport ground behind it, inside swimming pool.

On the groundfloor there are the classrooms for the primary-
school pupils, workshops, library.

There are all kinds of tools and machines in the workshops.

The boys of our school have a woodwork room too.

There is a room for manual works for girls.

Teachers teach them how to cook, sew and design clothes.

Our school library is nice and clean.

Two librarians help pupils to find books they need.

There are many bookcases and bookshelves with a lot of books there.

If you enter the school and turn right you see a big light dining-room.

It is always busy and noisy, but it is clean.

Here pupils and their teachers have their lunch.

There are blue curtains on the windows and beautiful pictures on the walls.

There is a gymnasium on the ground floor as well.

Our physical training lessons are held there.

Pupils like to go there even after the lessons, because it has a lot of sport equipment.

Our school has many classrooms.

The classrooms are light and spacious.

There are three large windows in each classroom with flower pots on the window sills.

Each room has teacher's table, pupils desks, blackboard, tables and charts on the wall, maps and portraits.

There are special classrooms for Chemistry, Physics, Biology,
History, Geography, English, and Russian.

On the third floor there is a big nice assemble hall.

A lot of meetings, concerts, festivals are held there.

Our classroom is on the second floor. Its windows face the school-yard.

Our form-mistress is a teacher of Russian language and literature.

We respect her very much, she is a kind and knowledgeable teacher.

She teaches us Russian and is so fond of her subject, that each of us can not help liking too.

When I think about my school I don't remember its walls and desks; it is my teachers and school-mates who will be always with me.

I am so thankful to our teachers for what they have done for us.

Questions.
1. Where is your school situated?
2. What kind of a person is your form-mistress?
3. Is your school rather big?
4. How many floors are there?
5. Is there a library?
6. What do the classrooms look like?
7. Do you like your school?

Vocabulary:
sporl ground — спортивная площадка
behind — позади
primary-school pupils — учащиеся начальной школы
workshop — мастерская
tool — инструмент
manual — ручной
to sew — шить
to turn — поворачивать
noisy — шумный
curtain — шторы
gymnasium — спортивный зал
equipment — инвентарь
spacious — просторный
window sill — подоконник
to face — выходить
chart — карта
table — таблица

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:08 | Сообщение # 10
Генералиссимус
My summer holidays in Koktebel.
Frankly speaking, I’m not a pupil and I’m not a student any more, but I’m still learning English and I find this hobby rather interesting.

My summer holidays are always looked forward to with great impatience. I love summer and I love sea, so this year I went to the Crimea to have a date with my beloved.

I wanted to see both sea and mountains and I was happy to spend a fortnight in Koktebel. I got there by chance, choosing a town to visit on the map of the Crimea.

The town, or it’s better to call it a settlement, lies on the banks of the Koktebel Bay. It is not very large but a great number of people visit it in summer. I found a noiseless street not far from the beach and spent 14 days with great pleasure. I did what all people do in such a place – went swimming and sunbathing, walked along the beach, went shopping and visited various bars and cafes in the evenings … I bought a lot of presents for my friends and relatives. I had a good time! But there was one more thing I want to tell you about – I went to the mountains several times – and it was unforgettable! The air, the wind and the vast expanses of Koktebel mountains will stay in my memories for long.

So my summer holidays were pleasant, nice, funny, interesting, unforgettable, great, etc. But these are just my feelings. I can’t describe what impressions Koktebel left in my heart. You’d better go and see it all yourself!

Перевод

Мой отпуск.

Откровенно говоря, я уже не школьница и не студентка, но английский все еще учу и нахожу это хобби интересным.

Свой летний отпуск я всегда жду с большим нетерпением. Я люблю лето и море, так что в этом году я поехала в Крым на встречу со своей любовью.

Я хотела увидеть и море и горы, так что была просто счастлива провести две недели в Коктебеле. Я попала туда случайно, выбирая город наугад на карте Крыма.

Город, или лучше назвать его поселком, лежит на берегу Коктебельской Бухты. Он не очень большой, но летом сюда приезжает много людей. Я нашла тихую улочку недалеко от моря и провела эти 14 дней с большим удовольствием. Я занималась всем тем, чем занимаются все люди в таком месте – плавала и загорала, гуляла по берегу, ходила по магазинам, барам и кафе по вечерам … Я накупила много подарков друзьям и родным. Я очень хорошо провела время!

Но было еще кое-что, о чем я хочу рассказать - я несколько раз ходила в горы – и это было незабываемо! Воздух, ветер и просторы Коктебельских гор останутся в моей памяти надолго.

Итак, мой отпуск был приятным, хорошим, забавным, интересным, незабываемым, и т.д. Но все это - только мои чувства. Я не могу описать, какие впечатления Коктебель оставил в моем сердце. Вам стоит самим съездить туда!

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:09 | Сообщение # 11
Генералиссимус
How I spent my summer holidays
How I spent my summer holidays
I spent my holidays very well. At the beginning of June I passed all my examinations with excellent marks and my parents gave me a present. This present was a new powerful computer! But I did not only stay at home. I went for a walk with my friends, rode by bicycle. It is so interesting to visit new places in the city, by riding bicycle. My native city is Novosibirsk. I explored a lot of beautiful places, such as parks, monuments, fountains and other sightseeings. My favourite monument is a statue for Visotskiy. I think, Visotskiy is one of the greatest Russian poets and bards.
In July I went to a tourist camp for children Timurovets. I met many new friends there. We played many exciting games, sang different songs and took part in different competitions. It was very sad to leave the camp, but I didn’t feel bored at home.
I went to the river with my father. We swam, sunbathed and hunted for lizards there. I got a lot of energy by having a rest and I could do boring work. For example, read school literature and do other homework and hometasks. I studied radio electronics and programming. It was very interesting for me, and so I made my first robot-hedgehog. It is a very nice hedgehog.
Maybe, my summer holidays weren’t very unusual, but I will remember them and look forward to the next ones.
ПЕРЕВОД
Как я провел мои летние каникулы
Я провел мои летние каникулы очень хорошо. В начале июня я сдал все экзамены на отлично, и мои родители сделали мне подарок. Это был новый мощный компьютер! Но я не только сидел дома. Я гулял с друзьями, катался на велосипеде. Это так интересно - изучать город, катаясь на велике, а мой родной город - Новосибирск. Я узнал много красивых мест, таких как парки, памятники, фонтаны и другие достопримечательности. Мой любимый памятник – это статуя Высоцкому. Я думаю, Высоцкий один из величайших русских поэтов и бардов.
В июле я съездил в детский лагерь Тимуровец. Я познакомился там со многими новыми друзьями. Мы играли в захватывающие игры, пели различные песни и участвовали в соревнованиях. Было грустно уезжать из лагеря, но дома я тоже не скучал.
Мы ездили с папой на речку. Там мы плавали, загорали и охотились на ящериц. Отдыхая, я зарядился энергией и мог делать скучную работу. Например, читать школьную литературу и делать другие домашние задания. Я изучал радиоэлектронику и программирование. Для меня это очень интересно, и я сделал моего первого робота-ежика. Он получился очень милым.
Может быть, мои летние каникулы не были очень необычными, но я запомню их и буду с нетерпением ждать следующих.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:10 | Сообщение # 12
Генералиссимус
About Myself
First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Taras.

I'm seventeen years old.

I'm at 11-th grade.

There are two more kids in the family besides me — my elder brother Oleg and my younger sister Marija.

Oleg is twenty-one, he attends a University, he will be a dentist.

Marija is only twelve, she is a schoolgirl.

I forgot to mention one more member of our family.

It's our favourite poodle Tim.

My parents are not old at all.

My Mum is forty, she works for a newspaper.

My Dad is forty-four, he is an engineer in computers.

My parents love their jobs very much.

I'm doing quite well at school.

My parents are proud of my marks.

I go in for sports. I play basket-ball.

In summer time I like yachting and windsurfing.

I take part in different basket-ball competitions.

In a year I shall finish my school and I have to decide what occupation to choose.

I have been studying English for seven years.

I want to be a military interpreter.

My grandparents are already retired.

They like gardening and spend all their time growing tomatoes, potatoes, onions, strawberries, raspberries.

Questions:
1. Do you go to school?
2. What grade are you at?
3. How old are your parents?
4. Are you the only child in the family?
5. Do you have a pet?
6. Are your grandparents still alive?
7. Do you go in for sports?
8. Do you like reading?

Vocabulary:
to introduce — представлять
let me introduce myself — разрешите представиться
residential — жилой
residential areas — жилые районы
grade — класс в школе

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:10 | Сообщение # 13
Генералиссимус
MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS
HOW I SPENT MY SUMMER HOLYDAYS.
To begin with, I enjoyed my summer holydays. If you ask me why I`ll try to tell you.
First of all, I went to the summer Camp. I spent my time very well. We swam in the river, we sunbathed. In the evening we sang songs, we performed different plays, went to the discos. Besides, we took part in sports competitions with others Camps. We had to go by boat to the other side of the river. It was fun.
In August my family and I went to the village by car. We visited our relatives in Kamenka, Tolkaevka, Mikhailovka.
To tell you the truth I haven’t seen my relatives for ages. We often gathered together. I met my brothers, whom I hadn`t seen yet.
Then I spent my summer holidays in Orsk. I helped my parents about the house. Sometimes I went for a walk with my friends.
It`s a pity, summer was over very soon. I`ll never forget my summer holidays.

Перевод
Как я провела свои летние каникулы.
Начнем с того, что я с наслаждением провела свои каникулы. Если спросите почему, я постараюсь объяснить вам.
Прежде всего я ездила в летний лагерь. Я замечательно провела время. Мы плавали в реке и загорали. Каждый вечер мы пели песни, играли в разнообразные игры, ходили на дискотеки. Кроме того, мы принимали участие в межлагерных состязаниях. Мы перебирались с одного берега на другой на лодке. Это было весело.
В августе я и моя семья ездили в деревню на машине. Мы навещали родственников в деревнях Каменке, Толкаевке и Михайловке.
По правде говоря, мы не виделись с ними целую вечность. Мы постоянно собирались вместе. Я встретила моих братьев, которых раньше не видела.
Остальное время я провела в Орске. Я помогала родителям по дому, иногда ходила гулять с друзьями.
Жаль, что лето закончилось так быстро. Я никогда не забуду это лето.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:11 | Сообщение # 14
Генералиссимус
MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS. Turkey.
MY SUMMER HOLYDAYS
This summer I was in Turkey. As you know it is the wonderful country with friendly people, hot climate and high palms.
There I visited one of the most beautiful antique city – Hierapolis. This town is situated in Turkey, but it was built by Romans. Hierapolis is partly ruined, but a lot of buildings we can see now. For example: one of the antique amphitheatres. This is the most exciting place I ever saw. Theatre looks mysterious and romantic in the same time. Plays are played there nowadays.
So, I liked this country and I hope I will visit it one more time.
МОИ ЛЕТНИЕ КАНИКУЛЫ
Этим летом я была в Турции. Как вы знаете, Турция - замечательная страна с дружелюбными людьми, горячим климатом и высокими пальмами.
Там я посетила один из самых красивых античных городов «Хиераполис». Город расположен в Турции, но он построен римлянами. «Хиераполис» частично разрушен, но множество зданий мы можем увидеть в настоящее время. Например, один из старинных амфитеатров. Это самое захватывающее место, которое я когда-либо видела. Театр выглядит таинственным и романтичным в то же время. Пьесы играются там и сейчас.
Мне понравилась эта страна, и я надеюсь, что я посещу ее ещё раз.

f531Дата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 21:12 | Сообщение # 15
Генералиссимус
My summer holidays. What I did in summer.
This summer I spent a lot of time in Orsk. I went for a walk with my friends, went to weekends with my family, rested on the bank of the river. I want to show you the most interesting and exciting moments of my summer holidays.

I was in Moscow. It was very interesting for me to see the capital of our country. I liked Moscow very much. What a pity that I was there only 3 days.Moscow is a very beautiful and big city. It’s practically impossible to see all interesting places of the city.

Also I with my family was in Bashkiria and lived in the forest for 3 days. It was an exciting trip! This place is very beautiful and picturesque. We couldn't pass through the river and decided to go to other bank ford.So, our cars were on the opposite bank of the river.

May be my summer wasn’t unusual but I received a lot of positive emotions and started new school-year rested.

Перевод.

Этим летом я провела много времени в Орске. Я ходила гулять с друзьями,ездила на природу со своей семьей, отдыхала на берегу реки. Я хочу рассказать о наиболее интересных и захватывающих моментах моих летних каникул.
Я была в Москве. Для меня было очень интересно увидеть столицу нашей страны. Москва мне очень понравилась. Как жаль, что я была там всего 3 дня. Москва - это очень красивый и большой город. Практически невозможно увидеть все достопримечательности города.

Также я была в Башкирии со своей семьей и жила в лесу 3 дня. Это была захватывающая поездка!

Это место очень красивое и живописное. Мы не могли переехать реку и решили перейти на другой берег вброд. Так, наши машины остались на противоположном берегу. Может быть, мое лето не было необычным, но я получила много позитивных эмоций и начала новый учебный год отдохнувшей.

Форум » ФОРУМ » Форум английской школы » Топики (для учителей и учеников)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Сайт создан для образовательных целей
АНГЛИЙСКАЯ ШКОЛА © 2024
support@englishschool12.ru

+12
Все права защищены
Копирование материалов возможно только при разрешении администратора сайта
Сайт управляется системой uCoz