1) — What’s that strange sound in the kitchen?
It’s the tap. It _________
a) is seeping
b) is poursing
c) is leaking
2) Jack was ______ along the evening street, gazing at shop windows and whistling at girls.
3) And now, children,I would like to ____________ your attention to this strange phenomenon.
4) I never take a bus to my work. I always _________
5) He carefully ______ a pebble at Tom to make him turn round.
6) The oldlady looked at her granddaughter and _______ patted her on her head.
7) He angrily grabbed a stone and ___________ it into the sea.
8) the play was written by some _______ writer.
9) You cannot buy the substance legally. If you see it sold, it is _________ trade.
10) He has a great _______ of books.
Keys: 1- c; 2 - b; 3 - c; 4 - b; 5 – a; 6 – b; 7 – b; 8 – a; 9 – c; 10 – b;