1) Do you understand me?
2) He didn’t know what to do.
3) Don’t jump with a parachute unless you are in good health.
4) This ceremony is a most weird sight I’ve ever seen.
I am …
5) I am not sure I will be able to become as good as you are in this subject.
6) Literature is the sphere which he knows quite well and feels comfortable in it.
7) He has an amazing ability to take decisions quickly and adequately.
It’s amazing ...
8) It is not far to walk to the bank from the hotel.
9) There is no-one like him to set up a business strategy.
10) The production is not controlled by the United Group Limited the way it used to be controlled earlier.
The United Group
11) This problem will become much more clear to you after this lecture.
12) Bad luck follows him, whatever he does.
13) The administration decided to promote Evelyn
14) Fate often treats him badly
15) Surrounding buildings made the old house look very small
Keys: 1) DoI make myself clear? 2) He was at his wit’s end; 3) You shouldn’t jumpwith a parachute if you are under weather; 4) I am yet to see such a weird sight; 5) Will I ever catch up with you? 6) He is quite at home in Literature. 7) It’s amazing how heis able to make decisions on his feet; 8) The bank is one step from the hotel; 9) He has no equals in setting up a business strategy; 10) The United Group Limited islosing his grip on the production; 11) You will have a better grasp on the problem after this lecture; 12) He is dogged by misfortune; 13) Evelyn is earmarked forpromotion; 14) He is buffetted by fate; 15) The oldhouse is dwarfed by surrounding buildings.