1) — Look! You have forgot about this trunk! — No, I meant … it here till tomorrow.
a) leave; b) to leave; c) leaving; d) and left;
2) It was not by chance. I did it … purpose. a) on; b) by; c) at; d) with;
3) I don’t like … he does it.
a) way; b) on the way; c) by the way; d) the way;
4) She is a very .. person.
a) lying down; b) lying out; c) laying out; d) laid back;
5) I don’t like the situatuions when there is no time to think and I have to take decisions … .
a) On the foot; b) on two feet; c) on the feet; d) on the run;
6) The dwellers of this district are strongly recommended to be cautious: the runaway prisoner is … .
a) on the lose; b) at loose; c) on the loose; d) loose;
7) Being … by the tranquility of the evening, he was looking at the receding fields.
a) tranced; b) mesmerized; c) seized; d) frozen;
8) … that my share of stocks is the same, as yours, I will participate.
a) Given; b) Sure; c) Promising; d) If;
9) Steve … the promise to keep him informed.
a) was given b) gave; c) was taken; d) forced;
10) Though the industry …, it was still kept going by the governmant donations.
a) improved; b) deteriorated; c) was increased; d) expanded
Keys: 1) b; 2) a; 3) d; 4) d; 5) c; 6) c; 7) b; 8) a; 9) a; 10) b;