Part 2. Dolphins make different sounds. Try to match them with Russian equivalents.
squawk чириканье, щебетание
click пронзительный крик
1) What happens when the two dolphins meet or separate? _______________________________________________________________
2) Do adults communicate when they join up and swim together, side by side? _____________
3) Do dolphins often move their mouths? _____________________
4) What does bubble-stream prove? _______________________________________________________________
5) Is it easy for Kathleen to track a group of dolphins? Why? _______________________________________________________________
6) How many dolphins has Kathleen catalogued? What is her way of doing it?
7) Which type of dolphins vocalizes more: males or females? Why? ___________________________________________________________________
8) What came as a surprise for Kathleen? __________________________________________________________________