In the following sentences all words are juggled. Arrange them into a correct sentence.
1. had signed before the opportunity to nobody was agreement an object had.
2. you for him have somebody must else taken.
3. you learn more you the better know the.
4. glance took one at a officer before him the recognized man he. 5. flat moved to you time a high is it better.
6. and overpriced season all are high hotels overbooked during the.
7. the boiled cook high at meet served price.
8. don’t going like feel today out.
9. machinery being a human is piece of the strange.
10. question to me out of elsewhere the being is.
11. rather anybody I didn’t tell you would.
12. was it the project who who for responsible was?
Keys: 1. Nobody had had an opportunity to object before the agreement was signed. 2. You must have taken him for somebody else. 3. The more you learn the better you know 4.The officer took one glance at a man before he recognized him. 5. It is high time you moved to a better flat. 6. During the high season all hotels are overbooked and overpriced. 7. The cook served boiled meet at high price. 8. I don’t feel like going out today. 9. The human being is a strange piece of machinery. 10.To me being elsewhere is out of the question. 11. I would rather you didn’t tell anybody. 12. Who was it who was responsible for the project?