|Английский язык для школьников №14 |
1. Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в нужном времени:
AN INTERVIEW FOR A JOB
On Wednesday I had an important interview for a job. I (get up) at 7
o'clock in the morning and (shave) carefully. I (put on) my best
jacket and trousers. I (must, travel) by train, so I (walk)
to the station.
On my way I (see) a man who (paint) his fence with red paint.
The man (notice, not) me: he (look) ' at the fence. Then he (turn)
suddenly and (splash) my beautiful trousers! The man
(apologise) to me, but the damage (already, do) .
"If I (go) home, I (be late) for the interview," I (think)
. There (be) a department store not far from the station, so I
(decide) to buy a new pair.
I (find) a nice pair of trousers and since I (be) in a hurry, I (decide)
to change on the train. The shop (be) .full, so I (pay)
hurriedly for my trousers, (take) • my shopping bag and (leave) .
I (arrive) at the station just in time to catch the train. Now I (be sure)
that I (be late, not) l_ for the interview. I (smile)
happily at an elderly lady who (stare) at my trousers and (go)
to the toilet to change. I (throw) my stained trousers out of the
window. Then I (open) the bag to get my new ones, but all I (find)
was a pink woollen sweater!
2. Задайте 5 вопросов к тексту "An Interview for a Job ":
3. Из четырех вариантов (А), (В), (С), (D) выберите единственно правильный:
1. Can you imagine in 2050?
(A) what life will be like (C) what will be life like
(B) what will be life (D) what life was like
2. The Internent is inventions in history.
(A) one of the most important (C) one most important
(B) one of most important (D) one of the importantest
3. Many of Agatha Christie's novels .
(A) made into films (C) have been made into films
(B) have made into films (D) into filmsvwere made
4. Let's go to the disco, ?
(A) don't we (C) won't we
(B) let us (D) shall we?
5. Ann was standing at the bus stop waiting a number 41 bus.
(A) for (C) at
6. There aren't easy ways of learning a foreign language.
(A) some (C) any
(B) no (D) the
7. He said that he Spielberg's new film yet.
(A) hasn't seen (C) hadn't seen
(B) didn't see (D) wasn't seen
8. Mother told me the door to anyone.
(A)not open (C) not open
(B) that I won't open (D) not to open
9. Doctors help people.
(A) ill (C) dead
(B) sick (D) serious
10.1 this car for a year.
(A) have (C) am having
(B) have had (D) have been having
11. When in London?
(A) have you arrived
(B) did you arrive
(C) you have arrived
(D) you arrived
very much at Ann's party.
13. I'm sorry I'm late. It's all my
14. It's the restaurant
15. Many Scottish people
16. It's time
serves Chinese food.
use some Scottish words when they speak
(A) that we have a break
(B) to have a break
17.1 don't want there alone.
(A) that you go
(B) you going
(C) we will have break
(D) having a break
(C) you go
(D) you to go
18. Hamlet , "To be or not to be, that is the question.'
19. Our teacher the text again.
(A) made us to read
(B) make us read
(C) made us reading
(D) made us read
20.1 find it difficult to talk to Alan because we have so in common.
21. How long Spanish?
(A) you study
(B) have you studying
22. Dolphins are so intelligent
23. My father gave up
(A) to smoke
24. Millions of people study English
25. My father always gives me
(A) good advices
(B) the good advice
(C) have you been studied
(D) have you been studying
that they can communicate with people.
three weeks ago.
a foreign language.
4. Напишите 10-15 предложений на
1. The advantages and disadvantages
2. What does the future hold?
3. Our planet is our home.
4. We are what we eat.
(C) a good advice
(D) good advice
одну из предложенных ниже тем:
of the Internet.