Притяжательные местоимения — простая и абсолютная формы:
Insert the necessary form of the possessive pronoun:
1) Where is (I) book?
2) Don’t touch this book, it is not (I).
3) This is my bill. And where is (you)?
4) No, this purse is not (I). It is (he).
5) I don’t like our flat. (They) is better.
6) I like (they) flat very much.
7) Jane is a wonderful singer. I like (she) performance very much.
8) I don’t have a camera of my own. This one is (she).
9) Don’t touch this glass. It is not (we).
10) Where is (we) order?
11) Can you give me the key from (I) apartment? Are you sure that this key is (I)? I think it is (you).
12) The waitress has brought (you) beer, but it is too bitter. Do you want to taste (she)?
13) A friend of (he) sent me the invitation.
14) (She) girlfriend is ill again.
15) (I) name is Fred. What is (you)?
Keys: 1) my; 2) mine; 3) yours; 4) hers; 5) theirs; 6) their; 7) her; 8) hers; 9) ours; 10) our; 11) my; mine; yours; 12) your; hers; 13) his; 14) her; 15) My; yours;